Thursday, May 01, 2008

Back in the newsroom again

I'm back in the newsroom again and delighted to be there.
After my brief adventure into the world of high finance, I was able to return to the first daily newspaper I worked for, Crawfordsville's Journal Review.
My career with Edward Jones didn't work out. I just couldn't sell enough securities and insurance. The company is great and I would recommend it to anyone, but I just couldn't get the job done, even though many people tried to help me.
But, I really enjoy working at the Journal Review, too.
I am writing news stories, columns, taking photos, editing and putting pages together.
This is my second week back and am succeeding, so far. I'm glad eight months out of the business hasn't left me too rusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment: