Saturday, October 31, 2009

Podcast updates

I posted two new episodes to my podcast this weekend.

The first was a conversation with John Grimes who celebrated 70 years of marriage to his wife, Lil, on Oct. 25. Lil has Alzheimer's and lives in a Crawfordsville nursing home but she enjoys listening to John play his harmonica for her. On this podcast he plays a sample for us.

The second episode is abut 20 minutes of Harvey Keller's 1999 Halloween morning show on WCVL-WIMC, Crawfordsville, Ind.

I hope you will enjoy both episodes.

My novel, "Living In Victory" has been published and is available on www.lulu.com. By the first of the year I hope it will be available on www.amazon.com. You can read a free sample of the story, purchase a paperback copy or purchase a download of the book in Adobe PDF format at www.lulu.com.

To hear my podcast, go to: http://frankphillips.mypodcast.com or subscribe free on iTunes. It is "Being Frank: Letters from Indiana."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment: